Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Spring is Just Around the Corner

I know, I know, it's still below zero in Minnesota and the freezing fog still coats the roads in the Northwest, but, you need to start thinking about those garden parties just around the bend. I've got a great gardening/deck party/entertaining wine for you. The Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc.

Rated Decanter Magazine's #1 New Zealand Sauv Blanc, I can't help but agree wholeheartedly with them. This wine brings such lively acidity and easy to parse flavors to the table. Honeysuckle notes abound on the nose, while the mouthwatering finish hints at nettles and pear. It's very refreshing and really livens up your taste buds. Great, easy drinking wine that will be sure to please een the most hardcore wine enthusiasts on many fronts.

You can't beat the price on this, either, running in the $15-20 range ($17 in my area), you'll get more than you pay for in comparison to other Sauv Blancs of this quality.

No comments: